The Harlan County Bass Anglers and Jimmy’s Place will host the DanceBlue for Pediatric Cancer Open Charity Tournament from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. on April 9 at Norris Landing Marina and Jimmy’s Place Marina.
The entry fee is $80 (two per boat). Prizes include: First place, $600; second place, $300; and third place, $200.
• Includes big fish (largemouth and smallmouth);
• Five fish limit (any combinations of largemouth, smallmouth and spotted bass);
• No dead fish will be weighed;
• Short fish (one pound penalty per fish);
• Heaviest weight wins;
• No live bait, lake rule apply on size;
• Largemouth, smallmouth and spotted bass will be measured by ruler with tail fanned;
• Must be at boat ramp by 3 p.m. to weigh or you will be disqualified; and
• Largemouth — 14” minimum, smallmouth — 18” minimum, spotted bass — no size limit.
The club has the right to refuse entry to anyone that has been suspended or disqualified from any fishing organization.